Solution Architect Corporate Functions (Corporate Finance, Tax, Treasury, Legal, HR, Corporate Security, Pensions, Corporate Relations. SAP, SharePoint 2013, Microstrategy, Yammer, Office 365, WorkDay, SaaS, PaaS, mobile device integration, single sign-on, etc.) is required by my global client.
The "Solution Architect - Corporate Functions" role will report into the Lead, Solution Architecture within the Enterprise Architecture team and will be focused on engaging project teams and Enterprise Architects in designing technical solutions in support of the clients business and technical initiatives.
Each 'Solutions Architect' role will be responsible for:
* Partnering with the relevant IS organization to identify and design technical solutions across a range of technologies/platforms/providers
* Provide thought leadership to challenge and influence all technical designs to best leverage the capabilities of our platforms
* Continual expansion of your architecture knowledge, constantly seeking ways to broaden exposure to the latest and greatest trends and developments in the technology space
* Tightly integrating with the rest of Enterprise Architecture, including:
* Analytics architecture
* Platform architecture
* Technical architecture
* to ensure all solutions are designed in accordance with the clients reference architecture
The Solution Architect Corporate Functions will be focussed on the following clients Functional teams: Corporate Finance, Tax, Treasury, Legal, HR, Corporate Security, Pensions, Corporate Relations.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
* Architecture Expertise:
* Demonstrated expertise designing solutions in a global enterprise environment
* Demonstrated broad working knowledge of relevant technologies for each role including, but not limited to: SAP, SharePoint 2013, Microstrategy, Yammer, Office 365, WorkDay, SaaS, PaaS, mobile device integration, single sign-on, etc.
* Demonstrated expertise delivering solutions involving different categories of data (structured, semi-structured, unstructured). Demonstrated architecture experience with web or portal based solutions. Demonstrated experience championing, designing, and implementing innovative solutions to problems.
* Knowledge and experience with architecting, designing and implementing large scale IS programs.
* Experience with technical design (application, information, integration and infrastructure)
* Knowledge and experience with architecting, designing and implementing cloud-based solutions
* 10 years demonstrated experience successfully delivering information technologies business solutions for large-scale global applications across multiple hardware and software platforms
* Some experience of implementing or utilizing relevant integration platforms including BODS, SAP PO, or comparable. Leading solution design during all phases of development and deployment
* Functional Expertise:
* Significant knowledge of the relevant functions business units for each Solutions Architect role within a large, global organization (preferably FMCG), including key business processes related to these areas
* Demonstrated ability to deliver integrated Business-IT strategy
* Building International and cross divisional partnerships
* 5 years' experience working with executive sponsors and senior business leadership teams developing and delivering strategy and operating plans with demonstrated competency
* Strategic thinking, leadership and relationship management
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a long term senior role within a truly global organisation. Please send your CV in the first instance and you will be called with full role information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business.