Integration Platform Architect (Solution, API Management, EA, SAP Integration and Architecture, ETL) is required by my global client to report into the Platform Architect Lead focussing on ensuring that the clients SAP Integration Landscape is fit-for-purpose to meet the needs of projects across their Global / local environments. This role is responsible for the roadmaps, strategic planning and design of the Integration platform utilised by the technical solutions across my clients domains.
Purpose of the role;
* Be the Global Integration Platform Architect
* Help define the Platform Architecture for Integration solutions
* Help define technology roadmaps for the Integration domain
* Help define initiatives and projects, including technical approach, TCO and Return on Investment assessments.
* Serve as the resident Integration technical expert for the Sap domain
* Provide the Technology Platform liaison across the Regional and Global teams for the Sap Integration domain
* Driving architectural alignment and adherence
* Experience in working closely with the Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects and business partners to understand and clarify business requirements and functional requirements to deliver quality integration solutions to stakeholders.
* Should be able to work within a team and as part of the wider solution architecture community to share knowledge and grow the architecture function across the Group but who is also capable of working independently to achieve a common goal
* Earlier experience in shaping, driving and executing the integration roadmap which is in line with the over-arching architectural strategy and business goals, would be a definite advantage
* Demonstrable leadership experience of working in an Enterprise level Integration environment. Ideally gained experience working for large multi-national organizations.
* Should have extensive experience in working within traditional Enterprise Service Bus Integrations and Service Orientated Architectures using SAP PO
* Should have extensive experience in one of API Management tools like APIGEE, CA API Management etc
* Propose innovation and provide specialist knowledge on the strategic direction of technologies, tools and processes within the Integration space, ensuring the integrity of technical applications and technology is maintained at all times.
* Establish, maintain and own the integration standards, processes and principles and communicate them to the Service Integrators and delivery partners affectively.
* Should possess strong integration skills and a good understanding of a variety of different integration techniques & protocols(REST, SOAP, JDBC, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, JMS etc)
* Experience of having worked in complex outsourced multi-supplier environments and the understanding of how to architect and assure solutions in these situations
* Knowledge of working in Hybrid Cloud technologies for the digital space
* Deep knowledge of integration patterns, interface design, messaging models as well as architectural thinking and delivery of architectural work products.
* Experience of designing and building robust, secure integration solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a long term contract role within a global organisation, please send your CV in the first instance and you will be called with further information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business.