eCommerce Transformation Lead (Head of Ecommerce, Director of ecommerce, ecommerce Programme Manager, FMCG) is required by my global FMCG client to join an exciting part of the business which will lead the way globally for my client in digital. The succesful candidate will lead a multi-stream team charged with 'codifying' eCommerce, outlining and establishing my clients eCommerce operating model and embedding it into their business.
The role is responsible for energising the business and leading the delivery of all aspects of the workstream:
1 Determining key enablers across people, process and systems (including content, platforms, infrastructure, data acquisition and analytics) and requirements for delivery
2 Mapping processes across the business cycles outlining digital commerce integration and transformation to enable productivity and transformation
3 Defining performance KPIs with data requirements and approach for automated delivery
4 Creating a roadmap for roll out globally
5 Working with the strategy team to build an operating model blueprint with resource, roles and responsibility at global, regional and local level
To be considered you will have proven expertise working for a FMCG or manufacturing company, with a solid knowledge base around eCommerce, as well as the Supply, Marketing and Data & Analytics interdependencies to successfully embed eCommerce into a global business. You will have experience leading and delivering a Programme to time and business requirements in a global enterprise environment.
* Lead a team charged with reviewing the clients People (Capability, Culture, Operating Model), Processes (Financial, Marketing, Sales, External) and Systems (Technology, Data & Analytics)
* Codify what we know
* Enhance our knowledge with best practice stimulus and outline desired state
* Run workshops to test compatibility with different levels of digital maturity and different existing and emerging route-to-consumer models (eg in China, USA, Brazil, Mexico, India and Africa)
* Integrate into Commercial Excellence and Digital Hub
Qualifications and experience required
* Have demonstrable success leading a transformation programme end to end for a manufacturing or FMCG company
* Have strong eCommerce knowledge (and its impact on other functions, especially marketing and supply)
* Superb at leading and working as part of a multi-market, multi-discipline team with a proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders while maintaining integrity of idea and quality in delivery.
* Strong commercial acumen
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a long term new contract role within a truly global organisation, please send your CV in the first instance and you will be called with full role information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business.