Senior Digital Marketing Strategist (Digital Strategy / brand / content / data / tools / Marketing) is required by my global client. you will be reporting directly to the Global Digital Director, this new role sits within the Marketing arm of my clients Digital Centre of Excellence, and has a significant remit to lead all the strategic creation and marketing planning across their Digital function. With an audacious ambition, the Digital Centre of Excellence has been created to lead the clients to the edge of digital and drive forward their global marketing capabilities across 180 countries and 29 category-leading brands.
You will deliver digital thought leadership for the business and work with their marketing teams (and partner agencies) globally to maximise the use of their tools and data, building content and communications models for their brands fit for today's digital world. You will be an inspiring leader and will ensure that the team that you manage, and all those you impact, are exceptional performers. It will be your job to ensure that we're changing the way they connect with consumers across the entire business and have their minds open to new possibilities.
* Building digital thought leadership - you distill your best-in-class digital strategy experience into standout digital direction, driving fame as a business as well as on a brand level
* You're an ideas person; brand teams will enjoy partnering with you as you bring strategic consumer-centric thinking and are able to challenge plans creatively
* You are ferociously passionate about data driven marketing and use data and digital tools to lead to a better result, and understand all the offerings of the Digital Centre of Excellence.
* You're a leader. Your team is small, but your influence knows no bounds, and you have strong relationships across the business, working with every brand team
* You are agile - working across a portfolio of brands, whilst still staying current with external best practice and industry thinking.
Qualifications and experience required
* Strong experience in planning / strategy - you will demonstrate the real commercial impact you have made via digital!
* Ideally you will have come from an agency background (media or creative) or consultancy
* Superb at leading and working as part of a multi-market, multi-discipline team with a proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders while maintaining integrity of idea and quality in delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a senior level role within a dynamic global company who are investing heavilly in a new digital approach, please send your CV in the first instance and you will be called with full company information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business.