Performance Test Analyst (SOAP UI, Load UI) is required by my market leading financial services client.
To ensure that application solutions are fit for purpose and support the end-to-end customer and client business processes.
1 Total Test experience - Minimum 6 years. Min 2 years' experience as a Senior Test Analyst / Lead.
Competent use of SOAP UI is essential, additional experience with Load UI Pro is desirable (a candidate with only very good SOAP UI experience will be considered).
1 Experience in creating/using test data for performance test scenarios based on the load and stress.
2 Experience in creating simultaneous load tests for complex scenarios and Monitoring Server Performance
3 Experience in identifying performance bottlenecks at server, database and front end levels using various performance monitoring tools.
4 Able to work closely with the IT team to progress with scripting, test execution and resolving issues. Experience in doing the follow-ups with project people, have technical discussions and get resolution for issues and perform re-testing.
5 Analysis of performance test results, simulating graphs and preparation of performance test reports.
6 Sound experience of formulating test plans and conducting manual / automated testing on large scale developments
7 Excellent understanding and experience of test methodology and the software development lifecycle.
8 Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the importance of testing
9 3+ years' experience of working in software testing of small to large software applications
10 Sound knowledge and experience of test automation using a range of tools i.e. HP UFT
11 2 + years of extensively using HP Quality Centre
12 ISEB/ISTQB Testing Certificated.
* Experience of working on iterative development projects.
* Understand the project objectives and business requirements
* Understand the new or enhanced system design and specifications
* Prepare test plans, test cases and test data ensuring that the scope of the testing is appropriate and testing estimates are produced
* Ensure that the test plan is approved by the IT Test Manager, Project Sponsor and the Project Team
* Liaise with Environment Manager and Development Teams to ensure that the test environment is populated with the relevant programs, objects and data.
* Co-ordinate any business resources and expert users involved in testing
* Manage the end to end Defect Management process
* Obtain testing sign off from the IT Test Manager, Project Sponsor and the Project Team
* Produce testing progress and end evaluation reports
* Ensure Quality Centre and all other testing artefacts are kept up to date.
Coaching & Mentoring:
* Excellent communication skills, organisational skills with the ability to liaise with all areas of the business.
* Excellent problem solving, decision making and judgement in relation to specific responsibilities
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team depending on the testing task involved
* Self motivated with the ability to motivate others
* Can effectively identify and manage risk
* Strong verbal and written skills for clearly directing staff efforts and for effectively communicating results to management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure what could be a long term contract role within a market leading client. If you are a Performance Test Analyst with at least very strong SOAP UI experience then please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with further information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business.