Digital Project Manager (Social Intelligence, Digimind, sprinklr, Social Media, Social Community Platform) is required on a contract basis to lead the implementation of a Social Intelligence platform at my global client.
* Lead the implementation of Social Intelligence
* Work alongside the Digital Director, the regional teams, media teams and key resources in the Digital Centre of Excellence, lead the implementation of social intelligence
* Manage budgets, timelines, scope, quality and overall resourcing
* Ensure quality is delivered throughout
* Manage and report the business case to ensure benefits are achieved
* Create and manage the overall plan for implementation and rollout
* Provide overall governance, operational and project management support for the Social Intelligence program
* Prepare weekly and monthly status reports on budget, timelines, quality, scope and resources for the Program Management Office
* Maintain risk and issues logs
* Ensure all documentation is required on a timely basis, as per the clients Delivery Methodology
* Ensure the agile delivery is also managed within a traditional gate/sign-off structure
* Prepare budget requests as required
* Social Intelligence, ideally:
* At least 1 year experience in implementing a social community management platform, globally
* At least 1 year experience in implementing a social listening platform in a large organization
* At least 2 years of experience working in social media management
* Ideally, experience with tools such as Digimind or Sprinklr
* Project Management, ideally:
* 5+ years of managing projects with a budget of at least $1million
* 7+ years of experience of professional IT experience, with a majority in project management and support roles associated with digital marketing (brand and employee facing)
* 2+ years of experience managing digital projects for Marketing
* PMP certified or equivalent level of experience
* General, ideally:
* Demonstrated experience with working in an international environment as a single-point-of-contact between in-house brand teams, agencies and technology support partners
* Self-starter that can deal well with ambiguity and has the ability to work independently, with senior executives and across multiple domestic and international teams
* Experience working with brand agencies or within an agency in the past is strongly preferred
* FMCG/retail industry experience is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure an exciting new contract role within a truly global organisation, please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with full role information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business.