Global Digital Marketing Lead - is required by my Global FMCG client based in London.
Digital is reshaping the world we live in and shifting expectations about how our needs are met. Shoppers are not only looking for their lives to be made easier but effortless.
My client believes, whether a shopper is you or me, or a bar, hotel, restaurant or independent grocery store - providing a vibrant and engaging online experience is essential. The trade is moving online at pace, and they are seeking talent to support them in that digital journey.
Purpose of Role:
Own and manage the overall marketing and commerce strategy for my clients global digital commerce trade platforms.
1 Define and own the customer content strategy, including tone of voice, visuals, and styleguide for clients digital commerce trade platforms
2 Liaise with local customer marketing and brand teams
3 Ensure all content is shoppable
4 Define performance KPIs and work with data & analytics team to develop reports/dashboard and ensure all content is properly tagged
5 Lead content briefings with agencies, internal stakeholders and other vendor partners
6 Define a customer CRM strategy inclusive of segmentation and loyalty schemes
7 Establish an user acquisition strategy (paid and organic, onsite and offsite including social media and offline)
8 Train internal and external key account managers on the trade shopper platform
9 Constantly gather feedback and insights from all users to continuously optimise the platform
10 Plan, execute, and measure tests
11 Support on global rollout and roadmap of the platform
12 Support overall global digital commerce growth strategy
13 Keep up to date with latest digital marketing trends
* Line Manager
* Global Digital Centre of Excellence
* Global platform Steering Group
* Global Digital Trade Product Owner
* Global Digital Commerce Analyst
* US and Europe Customer Marketing teams
* Europe Trade Shopper Marketing Manager
* Europe Head of Direct to Shopper
* Academy team
* External Agencies
Qualifications and Experience Required:
* 5+ years Digital Customer Marketing experience- ideally B2B globally
* Commercial experience with an understanding of B2B customers
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Developing and managing a brand
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Optimizing path to purchase funnels
* Leading and managing SEO/SEM and paid online campaigns e.g. Google adwords, Facebook
* Managing and optimizing offline marketing campaigns
* CRM and loyalty scheme experience
* A/B and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
* Languages - English (fluent), additional languages would be ideal
* Agitator, you challenge the norms both internally and externally to drive cultural and performance breakthroughs
* Relentless in the pursuit of growth - you have fire in the belly and roadblocks are challenges you relish and overcome with ease
* Do whatever it takes to deliver the right outcomes for the team and the business. You are able to be in the trenches, as well as lead from the front turning data into actionable insights
* Famous for making it happen - your words translate into action & results delivering visible impact
Effective business leader
* Self-sufficient, you are capable of creating your own priorities to deliver the best outcome for the business.
* Able to build strong networks & relationships, holding the tension as required.
* Move seamlessly from detail to big picture, you must be able to grasp complexity but translate the message with simplicity. Being an effective communicator is vital.
* Inspire people to go with you on this journey.
This is a senior role within an exciting global client who are challenging the digital landscape. Please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with full role and client information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business.