Digital Manager - Compliance and Governance (Security, PCI, FMCG, WCAG, W3C) is required by my client, a market-leading global FMCG who require a Digital Manager (Compliance and Governance) for an exciting role.
The overall aim of the Digital Manager (Compliance and Governance) will be to support the newly formed Digital Centre in building new marketing capabilities and ensuring compliance across digital channels in relation to PII, PCI, Data Protection, Security and Cookies standards and protocols.
Accountabilities of the Digital Manager (Compliance and Governance) include;
- Promote best practice for cookies, data, security, and analytics
- Be the champion for the Digital Marketing Code and related Policies
- Promote policies and standards for UX, development and marketing codes
- Manage the Digital Governance Forum and Steering Groups
- Track monitor and govern digital codes, best practice and compliance across all markets
Previous experience/qualifications required of the Digital Manager (Compliance and Governance) include;
- In depth understanding of a variety of global PII, PCI, Data Protection, Security, Cookies standards and protocols
- Experience working within a matric managed environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Experience building relationships across a company between Marketing, Legal and Technical teams
- Understanding/exposure to cyber security risks and policies
- Previous FMCG exposure would be highly preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure an exciting role within a truly global organisation, please send your CV n the first instance and you will be contacted with full role information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business.