Digital Product Owner - London - Contract
Digital Product Owner - Our client, a Global FMCG company, is seeking a Digital Product Owner to join the team on a contract basis.
Digital Product Owner: Purpose of Role:
Leads the teams' execution and delivery of releases, ensuring all stakeholders are updated and setting out a clear vision and strategy for digital ecommerce trade platforms.
Digital Product Owner Accountabilities:
* Maintain global requirements in partnership with multiple business stakeholders
* Manage the project budgets and timelines
* Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
* Ensure Acceptance Criteria are clearly defined against each feature
* Approve completed features, ensuring they have met the previously defined acceptance criteria
* Foster an effective Operating Organization & talent development
* Continually assess data, research, insight from users, analytics and input from the team and stakeholders for continuous improvement
* Develop customer database to support CRM
* Plan, execute, and measure tests
* Lead the global rollout and roadmap of trade shopper platform
* Support overall global digital ecommerce growth strategy
* Keep up to date with latest technology trends
Digital Product Owner Qualifications and Experience Required:
Digital Product Owner Skills required
* Digital Product Owner experience in a successful agile project
* Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills
* Effective stakeholder management with the ability to prioritise often conflicting requirements
* Has practical experience in the techniques used in user research to gather evidence of user need and behaviour
* Experience in multi-system integrations inclusive of DAM, CMS, and ordering
* Proficient in digital and technology, user research and web analytics
* Strategic thinking with the ability take a big idea for a project and determine early high-value, high-learning design sprints
* Ideally some experience of technologies such as Salesforce, SAP, Adobe
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
* Experience in global technology rollouts
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a long term contract role within a dynamic global company, please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with full role information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business.