Solutions Architect is required by my market leading, financial services client.
The ideal candidate (Solution Architect) will have a background of working on large scale, complex programmes of work and will be able to show good experience of working in an SOA and TOGAF environment, the following skills/experience are required;
- Core Architecture Skills
- Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments.
- Have lead solution analyst experience on major projects
- Working knowledge of architecture development tools and techniques (especially Sparx)
- Sound knowledge of architectural design including knowledge of services based approaches to solution design
- Ability to translate business requirements into design options that are i) cost effective ii) efficient iii) reusable; iv) that comply with the clients architectural principles and standards; and that v) enhance the business process
- Experience of COTS package implementations including large packages and custom solution design
- Experience of using standardised business models as a means of driving technical architectures
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to provide support and direction within a constantly changing environment within the context of a dynamic ever-changing business
- Innovative approach to IT and its use
- Communication - possess the ability to identify the audience and select the right level of communication for that audience. Must be articulate; possess the ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals in different communication media. Possess and be able to write in a clear and precise manner on complex technical issues
- Relationships - Must be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders with a wide range of skills and abilities, including those who do not have a technical background. Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills are also necessary. Must be able to build relationships with vendors and system integration partners to level where the best outcomes for the client are assured.
- Must be able to provide technical, organisational planning and management expertise in the identification and execution of solution delivery programmes.
- Must be able to lead and demonstrate knowledge of IT controls and governance procedures
- Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments
- Working knowledge of architecture development tools and techniques (ideally Sparx)
- Strong influencing skills
- Presents logical, convincing and reasoned arguments
- Current solution design experience across multiple interfaces and systems
- Proactively shares relevant information and timely updates
- Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional and organisational boundaries
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of IT controls and governance procedures
- Researches information for and prepares documents and presentations that effectively convey relevant information in a timely manner
- UML and modelling techniques
Please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with further information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is a leading provider of IT staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a highly professional service, always backed up by our team of specialist resourcers who are all experienced in their own markets. This ensures that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills and needs.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we often receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. .
Logic Engagements Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business.