£70000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + car allowance + benefits
Head of Global LLP Business Development (Supply Chain, Sales, Consultancy) is required by my truly global client. This is a new position within this large and market leading organisation. They are looking for a Head of Global LLP Business Development to drive LLP business development in cooperation with the various regions. The purpose of the role is to;
* Lead the identification and development (pipeline) of LLP and SC consulting opportunities into successful new wins
* Drive, facilitate and support new big/ transformational LLP deals in terms of setting structure, solution and processes in close collaboration with sales and respective business units for a successful pursuit and close of process.
* Lead and support customer negotiations on LLP
* Post mortem and competitor analysis
* Support big deals in terms of contract management, pain points and optimal solutions
Specific role challenges;
* Global responsibility and influence with dotted line reporting
* Requires excellent communication and influencing skills to achieve required results
* Maintain productive working relationship with account management, sector leads, sales and customer contract/program managers, AFR and OFR Product Organizations and other business areas of the client.
* Establish global leading practices and ensure consistency
* On-board new clients incl. consulting and negotiation
* Participate in sector and sales customer events/meetings
* Excellent network and stakeholder management required
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a senior level position within a global organisation. My client are flexible on base location as this is a global role and you will be required to travel when necessary. My client require a dynamic candidate with a creative mindset who can innovate and add intrinsic value with at least 5+ years of logistics industry experience with a big preference being specifically within LLP. A background within business development and supply chain consulting is also required as is someone who can create roadmaps and conceptualise solutions from inception to delivery.
Please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with a full role specification.
Logic is a leading provider of IT Staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors and operates as an employment agency and employment business.