EDI Application Support / Integration Analyst is required by my client, a privately owned independent Supply Chain and Distribution company.
The Applications EDI/Integration Analyst will be involved in developing, maintaining, and
supporting EDI operations, systems, scripts and processes using EDI B2B solutions, standards and tools. This position will be the primary contact for on-boarding and support activities for all aspects of the companies B2B environment. This position will deal with every aspect of project Life Cycle. You will be interacting directly with the vendors, customers, users and/or management. You will assist with capturing and defining requirements as well as designing, creating, implementing and supporting EDI solutions.
As IT Analyst you will performs Service transition, incident management, problem
management, change management, and release management across multiple technologies
relevant for maintaining support for applications and EDI maps in scope.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Coordinate EDI implementations with internal team, suppliers and customers
* Maintain existing EDI transaction sets as needed
* Serve as liaison to business and customers in support of EDI solutions
* Maintain documentation for EDI specifications, mapping, and trading partner
* Setup and maintain trading partner setup within B2B Integration System
* Setup and maintain B2B Database reporting system
* Setup and maintain customer and business facing Portals within B2B Integration System
* Developing guidelines and provide advice for use of EDI platform and associated
* Strong customer relationship skills and confidence working directly with client,
business team to determine EDI requirements
* Excellent business English verbal and written communications skills in all forms
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience in working in team/collaborative environment
* Keen attention to detail
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience in
lieu of degree
* Strong documentation skills needed to document the EDI/Interface requirements
* Experience with EDI standard formats (ANSI 4010 or 5010) and key EDI transaction
sets such as 810, 824, 820, 850, 855, 856, 860, 864, 997 and others
* Experience writing functional design documents, create/maintain EDI maps and
specifications, troubleshooting complex EDI failures, working with external EDI
partners, and testing interconnected systems
* Experience with XML
* Experience with rotational on-call duties and real-time live-system responsibility
* Experience in all phases of SDLC
* Demonstrated experience managing complex tasks as projects
* Experience with communications standards and protocols; AS2, FTP, sFTP, FTPs, HTTP,
HTTPs and other protocols required. Experience with the CLEO Integration Suite a plus
* Experience with VANs, SPS Commerce, Commerce Hub and other 3rd Party Services
* API Experience
* Web Services
* ITIL Foundation
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role within a growing and dynamic organisation. Please send your CV in the first instance and you will be called with full company information.
Logic is a leading provider of IT Staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors and operates as an employment agency and employment business.