£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Excellent benefits
Customer Collaboration Manager is required by my global FMCG client.
The Collaboration Manager role is a pivotal role working directly with my clients major commercial customer supply chain teams to connect the sales and supply chain plans within the customer, work as a key member of the sales virtual team in order to deliver their ambition of world class customer service.
* To optimise service and forecast performance for a designated customer(s) through the working in customer Head Offices and forging strong customer networks and the strong partnership with their sales colleagues
* Optimisation of the Sales Forecast to accurately reflect customer demand requirements and phasing to maximise On Shelf Availability. Facilitate the sharing of data to the benefit of both my client & the customer.
* Proactively work with other supply chain and sales functions to achieve a seamless flow of product to the end consumer.
* Identify & deliver specific Customer Service project work
* Building great relationships is at the heart of the Collaboration Manager role and is a key enabler to building trust and alignment with our customers.
* Supply Chain Teams
* Sales / Customer Development
* Customer Contacts across supply chain, planning teams, trading, distribution estate, packaging / merchandising teams.
* Strong communication skills - relationship management both internally and externally to build trust optimise performance
* Minimum 18 months experience of FMCG and Supply Chain with an understanding of sales, category and supply chain.
* Strong influencing skills demonstrated through peer to peer and senior stakeholder engagement/relationship management
* Advanced PC literacy - Excel - Strong Analytical Skills with proven results of performance
* Drive for results - focussed on KPI's and improvement
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND RELATED ACTIVITES
Alignment and Communication to enable effective order management -
* Order Management
* Order Fulfilment Visibility
Weekly Forecast & Roll Management
* Forecast Management
* Change Management
* Proactive management
* Tracking of customer availability
Collaborative Forecast Management
* Formalised Monthly Reviews
* Collaborative Working
* Customer Collaboration
* Forecast / Order Synchronisation
* Seasonal Management
* Seasonal Tracking
Customer Relationship & Supply Management
* Collaborative Supply Plans
Process Improvement / Continuous Improvement
* Customer Routing & Ordering Profiles
* Team Working
* Ways of working optimisation
* Value Added
* Continuous Improvement
Performance Management / KPI's
* Customer KPI Scorecard Delivery
* Customer Advantage Survey
* Weekly / monthly reporting
* Delivery of Service
* Customer Engagement
* Internal Stakeholders
* Supply Chain Team Working
* Personal Development to drive own skills and capabilities to meet potential
* Role Model - Acting as a role model to the wider Supply Chain Team and business to drive overall capability and levels of performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure an exciting role within a global FMCG player and well respected employer. Please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with full information.
Logic is a leading provider of IT Staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors and operates as an employment agency and employment business.